Do you hate feeling like you never know what is going on?
Communication is the life-blood of the business world, and the time you have to gather said information is incredibly short. In this, “information is critical” age, you need to have the correct information and you need it now. Are you available for a meeting? What about a co-worker? Do you need to reference an email sent three weeks ago? There are a lot of needs in a business for cross-company collaboration. For example, an administrative professional may need to find an email in the boss’ saved folders.
- Generous mailbox sizes
- Completely redundant server infrastructure provides high uptime and availability
- Disaster Mitigation – even if your location is destroyed your email continues to run
- Outlook Web Access – Access your email anytime from a web browser
- Mobile Support – Connect almost any Smartphone
- Support for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, and Blackberry
- Mobile policy support – Lose your phone? No problem, we can delete its contents remotely
- Spam Filter for Onsite Servers – Keeps the junk out of your inbox
Email can travel a long way before it hits your inbox. With B2 Technology Solutions’ email encryption, you’ll avoid prying eyes along the way and be HIPPA compliant (Health Clinics, take note!). With one click, B2 Solutions encrypts your message when it leaves your mailbox. Only the authorized recipient – with the proper password – can read the message.
Other services protect your message only from one server to another. Access to the server means access to your private information. B2 Solutions gives you true mailbox-to-mailbox security, no matter where your email goes in between. That keeps your confidential information safe and helps your business remain compliant.
Microsoft Office 365 takes the industry’s most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service. With B2’s cloud services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance.
- Virtually anywhere access to email, documents, contacts and calendars with familiar productivity experience on PCs, phones and in browsers
- Business-class features, such as financially backed 99.9-percent uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions, such as desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, instant messaging (IM), voice conferencing, videoconferencing, web conferencing, e-mail and voicemail
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options, which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organization
- Get a standardized set of tools that can be used on virtually any device, so you don’t need to remember multiple log-ins or learn multiple applications for each device.
- Scale up as your business grows with a simple phone call.
- Save on licensing costs. With Office 365 you have the flexibility to purchase only the licenses required for each individual employee.
Contact us today and get your business moving forward with our cloud services!